Calendar of Events
Friends of the
Want to make the text larger
on this page? Click "View" in the upper left hand corner, scroll down to
"Text Size" and select the size you prefer.
Friends of the Library
Who are the Friends?
The Friends of the Library are an all volunteer group who
support the Green Hills Public Library District.
- To stimulate public support for the Green
Hills Public Library District through gifts and volunteer
- To finance Library projects not possible
with tax funds.
- To encourage public understanding of our
- To increase the Library's usefulness to
The Friends have Purchased:
- Display cases
- Children's interactive play items
- Story time rug
- Prizes for winter and summer reading
- Bronze Max Turner statue at Library
- Reading bench on 2nd floor landing
- Parking lot sign
- Furniture in reading area adjacent to
The Friends Bookstore
The Friends Bookstore is located on the ground floor of the
Library. The bookstore is staffed completely by volunteers.
All proceeds go to benefit the Green Hills Public Library
District. Stop by to get great deals on used books, DVDs, CDs,
magazines, and more. Donations are accepted on the second floor
of the Library at the Circulation Desk.
Annual Membership Fees
- Individual: $5.00
- Family: $10.00